Teach, practise or extend your children’s understanding of numbers and number patterns through the use of this exciting hundreds chart pack!
A hundreds chart is perfect for practising place value, counting, skip counting, sequencing, addition or subtraction. A hundreds chart provides a visual framework for children to better understand, and build a mental model, of the mathematical structure of our number system.
Making these concepts fun, real and relative to their stage of learning will help in their love for learning!
This set includes:
- completed and blank hundred charts,
- partially filled in charts and section grids
- one more & one less, ten more & ten less concepts
- Counting in 1’s, 2’s, 5’s and 10’s
Note: This is a digital product
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.